Friday, October 10, 2014

Cars - Donation : How to donate my car

donate my car

              To donate my car is not difficult but it is very simple if I follow these steps and choose a       charity to donate my car for.
It is very important to find the right charity that meets all my needs by asking these questions:
  • What information I will provide to the charity?
The charity will ask me to give information related to me like name, phone and address, also information related to my car.
  • Is the charity going to pick up my car?
I have to know if the charity going to pick up my donated car from my location or I will take it by myself to the charity?
  • Shall I get a receipt when they take my car?
To guarantee my tax deduction I shall the charity give me a receipt or any other document?
  • Is my donated car will be used by the charity or they will sell it?
I have to know also if the car will be used by the organization or the charity will sell it?
  • Is the charity which I choose to donate my car has a website?
If the organization has a website I have to through it that will help me to donate my car when looking up the FAQ section of the organization, i will find that if this charity is a suitable for my car donation.
  •  Is there any information somewhere to help me to donate my car?
Yes, the internet specially google web site, here I shall search the internet for more information about how to donate my car and google will give me that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 CarCare
- Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger
Online Dateing Place